• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia Elections 2022

state measures, office, whatever.  

Prop 1.  Wow.  What a stupid dangerous amendment to the constitution.  Abortion good.  Killing babies good.  It's one thing to have abortions up to viability.  But this right to reproductive freedom pretty much says it's a fundamental right to have an abortion.  Period.  No mention of viability.  So it would make it a constitutional right, to have an abortion up to the minute you give birth.  Dangerous stuff the libtards are going to pass.  

Prop 31.  The I hate black people measure.  I can't think of an ethnic population that would be more affected by this law.  Do black people smoke any other cigarette other than menthols?  Although I know a few Hispanics that love their menthols.  Is menthols really a problem with kids?  I see them smoking vapes all the time, but lately never any kind of cig.  So why specifically include menthols with flavored cigarettes?  

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It took the other side almost 200 years to make abortion legal. 

But as is usually the case, instead of accepting their victory gracefully and doing what they always said they would do they started in with the no exception laws and turning women into criminals if they had legitimate medical issues. 200 years ago women couldn’t vote so maybe it didn’t matter. Now they’re half the voters in any given election so it wasn’t too bright to make them enemies 

32 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

But as is usually the case, instead of accepting their victory gracefully and doing what they always said they would do they started in with the no exception laws and turning women into criminals if they had legitimate medical issues. 200 years ago women couldn’t vote so maybe it didn’t matter. Now they’re half the voters in any given election so it wasn’t too bright to make them enemies 

I agree the true failure was allowing women to vote. The woke left would exist but certainly couldn’t win without their vote. It’s like we didn’t learn from Adam and Eve. 

14 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I agree the true failure was allowing women to vote. The woke left would exist but certainly couldn’t win without their vote. It’s like we didn’t learn from Adam and Eve. 

Give only male land owners the right to vote and this country would turn to the positive so fast it would make Taylor's pussy spin.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Give only male land owners the right to vote and this country would turn to the positive so fast it would make Taylor's pussy spin.

It’s true. Women just lack the decision making skills as a whole. Think about it. Eve was queen ruler of a perfect world and the only source of snatch for Adam. She decided to throw that away and roll the dice. 

image.png

Let's see at a glimpse and surface level:

1. Yes. Women should have the right to choose.

26. Yes. People should have the right or freedom to gamble or use their money as they please.

27. Yes. People should have the right or freedom to gamble or use their money as they please.

28. No. The state already has a surplus to use and I think I read the way they were going to proportion the funds was kind of ridiculous.

29. Indifferent. I'd research this and go with whatever was best for the patients.

30. No. No need to tax people more. They should allocate funds better.

31. Indifferent. I'd probably vote no because flavored tobacco isn't the issue and it restricts rights of others.

Edit: Side note, I don't vote so my opinion is moot.

Edited by Brandon

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

image.png

Let's see at a glimpse and surface level:

1. Yes. Women should have the right to choose.

26. Yes. People should have the right or freedom to gamble or use their money as they please.

27. Yes. People should have the right or freedom to gamble or use their money as they please.

28. No. The state already has a surplus to use and I think I read the way they were going to proportion the funds was kind of ridiculous.

29. Indifferent. I'd research this and go with whatever was best for the patients.

30. No. No need to tax people more. They should allocate funds better.

31. Indifferent. I'd probably vote no because flavored tobacco isn't the issue and it restricts rights of others.

Edit: Side note, I don't vote so my opinion is moot.

The issue with this quick reference guide is it doesn’t show the proposition in its entirety. There’s usually more to them than what’s on the face 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The issue with this quick reference guide is it doesn’t show the proposition in its entirety. There’s usually more to them than what’s on the face 

That's why I purposely worded it as a glimpse at a surface level, while also stating I don't vote.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The only thing we know for sure is California will be further into the shitter than before.