• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

I look forward to seeing Harper in the WS. The dude belongs on the big stage.

I wonder how Trout will feel about all this. Even as he roots for his Phillies, it must sting for him to realize the Angels haven't the faintest hope of reaching the big show for years to come.

Pardon my pessimism.

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

The Yankees couldn't win the World Series with Judge at $20M...so why would they pay him $40M?

I know MVP voting is over, but you can't tell me Ohtani wouldn't have had a bigger impact if he were playing on the Yankees...

The Angels couldn't even get to a winning record when they were paying him $5.5M this year, so why would they pay him $30M next year? 

The Angels haven't had a winning record in almost a decade, so why even have Mike Trout on the team at all, let alone pay him $37M a year? 

You just consistently have the dumbest takes. Stfu.

2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I know voting for the 2014 MVP is over, but you can't tell me none of the other candidates wouldn't have done better than the 1-12 that Mike Trout did in the ALDS.  Undeserving

Even Cali could have done better.

7 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

The Angels couldn't even get to a winning record when they were paying him $5.5M this year, so why would they pay him $30M next year? 

The Angels haven't had a winning record in almost a decade, so why even have Mike Trout on the team at all, let alone pay him $37M a year? 

You just consistently have the dumbest takes. Stfu.

Well he’s dumb, but he tries just hard enough, when it’s worth it.