• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do you predict will change under new ownership?

mmc

What do you predict will change under new ownership?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict will change under new ownership?

• The team will relocate from Orange County
    • The team will remain in Anaheim, or the immediate area, but Angel Stadium will be replaced with a brand new venue
    • The team name will change
    • The team logo will change
    • The team color scheme will change
    • The uniforms will change
    • The team will do a complete rebrand
    • Payroll will massively increase
    • Payroll will massively decrease
    • Things will remain status quo

On 8/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, CaliAngel said:

Because...they're in Anaheim? They won with the name Anaheim. And what better way to disassociate from shitty LA County bunghole than naming the team where they're actually located. Not to mention the Anaheim Ducks are right down the street. Then we could get those sweet sweet Anaheim away uniforms back. 

I prefer California but Anaheim would be my second choice. 

On 8/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, Blarg said:

Anaheim is and has always been associated with Disneyland. 

Yep. Agree 100%.

They changed their name to Anaheim after Disney bought them.

What is wrong with Los Angeles Angels? It's what they originally were.

Should we change the NY Giants and NY Jets to the New Jersey Giants and the New Jersey Jets?

I said:
Team stays in Anaheim but gets a new venue, payroll increases, color/logo/uniform changes.

They will rebrand the name back to California Angels. 

I don't think the logo is a complete overhaul, but I think we might see slight changes with renewed colors. Perhaps change that shitty silver logo back to that bold yellow/gold.

Payroll will go up and the front office gets smarter/deeper. There's no way in hell a team with this location/market won't spend more money.

13 hours ago, HaloBronco said:

I prefer California but Anaheim would be my second choice. 

The advantages they get by being named "LA" instead of California or Anaheim, are a lot from a business standpoint. They don't go by the Arlington Rangers, or Echo Park Dodgers, or Cobb County Braves, heck even the two New York football teams play in New Jersey. 

On 8/26/2022 at 1:00 PM, Angels 1961 said:

Maybe Las Vegas Angel's

There is little question at this point that Las Vegas will get an MLB team. If it isn't the Athletics, according to insiders with the LV Convention and Visitors Bureau, at least two other teams have expressed interest. We also have both the attention and the support of MLB and the commissioner. However, IMO it won't be the Angels.