• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani experiences forearm cramp, Nevin says it's "not serious"

Taylor

• Taylor changed the title to Ohtani experiences forearm cramp, Nevin says it's "not serious"
10 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

A forearm cramp?  He actually fucking said that?  

Ok.  I don't normally do other peoples research but in this case  I'll help you out.  

Radial tunnel syndrome: There is a dull ache at the top of the forearm. Overuse of the arm to push or pull, or overuse of the hand and wrist can irritate the nerve and cause pain. Writer's cramp: Muscle spasm occur in the hands and arms, due to overuse.

Shut him down as far as pitching goes. Shut Trout down too.

Then next Spring we'll have three well-rested superstar hitters anchoring a new lineup, with a revamped bullpen, a healthy Ohtani on the mound, and a couple new starters that genius Perry will acquire over the winter.

World Series here we come!

(forgot to mention I'm running a fever of 103 and experiencing bouts of delerium.)

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Shut him down as far as pitching goes. Shut Trout down too.

Then next Spring we'll have three well-rested superstar hitters anchoring a new lineup, with a revamped bullpen, a healthy Ohtani on the mound, and a couple new starters that genius Perry will acquire over the winter.

World Series here we come!

(forgot to mention I'm running a fever of 103 and experiencing bouts of delerium.)

How much damn time do these guys need to rest?