• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels select Jose Rojas, DFA David MacKinnon

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Angels recall Jose Suarez, select Jose Rojas and Cesar Valdez
  • mmc changed the title to Angels select Jose Rojas, DFA David MacKinnon
1 hour ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

We're gonna have some absolutely hilarious lineups the rest of the season

i'm pretty sure we haven't had the same lineup/batting order twice at all this season, so this trend will continue.

57 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm not sure why they DFA'd mackinnon. not that he was any kind of long term solution or anything, but i'm sure he had some usefulness here or there.

Thought he might be a platoon partner with Walsh…

6 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm not sure why they DFA'd mackinnon. not that he was any kind of long term solution or anything, but i'm sure he had some usefulness here or there.

The DFA is to remove him from the 40 man to make room for the new guys. He'll probably end up back at Rocket City but not get any more ML call ups

• 10 months later...