• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ O’s (July 10th, 2022)

Chuck

15 minutes ago, Clark W Griswold said:

Thanks to Peacock I can break my bad habit of having to watch this team (at least for today).  I’m not paying 4.99 to watch them.  MLB losing popularity and their solution is to make the games harder to watch.

Seriously screw these assholes. I paid for MLB.tv and I'm out of market and I still get blocked what seems to be on average once a week.

Fine with me I'm sick of the Angels ruining my day I can sit this one out and mow my fresh green healthy lawn. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Seriously screw these assholes. I paid for MLB.tv and I'm out of market and I still get blocked what seems to be on average once a week.

Fine with me I'm sick of the Angels ruining my day I can sit this one out and mow my fresh green healthy lawn. 

Scottish Open golf final round on CBS. Should be an exciting ending.

Unless you hate golf of course 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s nice to see the pros can shank ‘em just as good as we can. 

They wish!

Did you see the open a month or two ago where the 2 guys in the bunker both holed the ball one right after eachother? I happened to be watching that live and was like holy shit that was awesome.