• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ O’s (July 10th, 2022)

Chuck

1 hour ago, Docwaukee said:

my new narrative is that Maddon had way more control over the roster than we'd care to fathom.  So most of this mess is on him and Perry is just trying to clean things up.  I'll wait for @cals to comment.  

I’m sorry that a hipster once stole your girlfriend but it’s not fair to blame Joe.

7 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Teams that could afford and give the angels what they want 

Padres 

maybe exhange Juan Soto for trout and re sign Soto to go with Ohtani . Nats probably don’t do that tho

braves

just off the top of my head 

Toronto 

Braves

Tampa

2 hours ago, OriolesFan said:

What's up! I've been reading all the comments here the last few days and I can truly feel you pain being an O's fan. Not here to gloat but I'm shocked at the Angels play and have always wondered why they haven't been able to get it together with two of the best players in the game.

Maybe you need to be not just bad but be Oriole awful the last few years. We've lost 118, 108 and 110 games and it has been atrocious! Even during the Buck Showalter years we had no farm system and bad talent coming through the minor leagues. But hiring Mike Elias has been a godsend though no one expected what we are doing this year. We could still go into a tailspin during the year but like roaches this team never dies. We haven't even brought up the best talent yet and there are about 10 guys just waiting. Not since the 60's and 70's have we had a farm system this good.

I've always loved the Angels from the Bobby Grich  and Doug Decinces days and was ecstatic when they won in 2002 and crushed in 86. RIP Donnie Moore.

Trade Trout and Ohtani for picks, get a new GM and just go through the pain. I surely know pain as an O's fan.

Love how fans of other teams are always patting us on the back to make us feel better, while also suggesting that we trade Trout and Ohtani to their team.  LOL.   Sorry, as a fan I'm keeping Trout and Ohtani and hoping a couple other guys will step up eventually.  

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Right now it doesn't matter where the Angels pitchers throw the ball the opposition is getting a bat on what should be unhittable pitches, at best foul balls, but instead they are being converted into hits. 

Exactly.  We hit ropes right at guys, and other teams dink and dunk.

Angels need to put the ball in play more often though.

1 hour ago, Swordsman78 said:

Love how fans of other teams are always patting us on the back to make us feel better, while also suggesting that we trade Trout and Ohtani to their team.  LOL.   Sorry, as a fan I'm keeping Trout and Ohtani and hoping a couple other guys will step up eventually.  

Not sure where in my post I was trying to make you feel better. Y’all suck!! I was just feeling the pain with our Orioles who have sucked for years but at least we don’t spend and waste the money.

Hey at least y’all have great weather. In Baltimore we got squeegee kids that car jack and shoot us here. You go to games at your own risk so it could be worse!.

Hey at least you’ll be celebrating at the Allstar game with your two generational players.