• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ O’s (July 10th, 2022)

Chuck

2 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

11 over at the quarter turn, 11 under after the back stretch -- a flip of 22 games. Coming up on the far turn. Any rally in sight?

Bunch of games against the hapless A's late in the season. Maybe a run of sorts at the 3rd WC? Extreme optimism here.

What's up! I've been reading all the comments here the last few days and I can truly feel you pain being an O's fan. Not here to gloat but I'm shocked at the Angels play and have always wondered why they haven't been able to get it together with two of the best players in the game.

Maybe you need to be not just bad but be Oriole awful the last few years. We've lost 118, 108 and 110 games and it has been atrocious! Even during the Buck Showalter years we had no farm system and bad talent coming through the minor leagues. But hiring Mike Elias has been a godsend though no one expected what we are doing this year. We could still go into a tailspin during the year but like roaches this team never dies. We haven't even brought up the best talent yet and there are about 10 guys just waiting. Not since the 60's and 70's have we had a farm system this good.

I've always loved the Angels from the Bobby Grich  and Doug Decinces days and was ecstatic when they won in 2002 and crushed in 86. RIP Donnie Moore.

Trade Trout and Ohtani for picks, get a new GM and just go through the pain. I surely know pain as an O's fan.

2 minutes ago, OriolesFan said:

What's up! I've been reading all the comments here the last few days and I can truly feel you pain being an O's fan. Not here to gloat but I'm shocked at the Angels play and have always wondered why they haven't been able to get it together with two of the best players in the game.

Maybe you need to be not just bad but be Oriole awful the last few years. We've lost 118, 108 and 110 games and it has been atrocious! Even during the Buck Showalter years we had no farm system and bad talent coming through the minor leagues. But hiring Mike Elias has been a godsend though no one expected what we are doing this year. We could still go into a tailspin during the year but like roaches this team never dies. We haven't even brought up the best talent yet and there are about 10 guys just waiting. Not since the 60's and 70's have we had a farm system this good.

I've always loved the Angels from the Bobby Grich  and Doug Decinces days and was ecstatic when they won in 2002 and crushed in 86. RIP Donnie Moore.

Trade Trout and Ohtani for picks, get a new GM and just go through the pain. I surely know pain as an O's fan.

Unfortunately this should've been the plan 12 years ago, but ownership does not believe in a rebuild. The team sucks because they try to win every year and cannot accept that franchises need to go through cycles.

4 minutes ago, OriolesFan said:

One of the main issues is that baseball is a very team-oriented game and the Angels have been very top heavy. 

25 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I would give him that chance at AAA. I'd much rather know what we have in Rengifo and Stefanic.

You send him to SLC and keep Villar (or Duffy) at 3b? My original point was how to have Stefanic, Rengifo and Fletcher in the lineup….one of those guys at 3b is better than the garbage we’ve run out since Rendon got hurt….

29 minutes ago, nando714 said:

11 games under 

this is the off season trout wants out 

I’m sure he already does but he’s smart enough to know that with his injury history and bloated contract that he’s stuck in the abyss known as Anaheim 

Just now, Sho Way That Was A Strike said:

I hear you. At least we used to say we have Trout. Now he’s good for a good game every week and a half or so. 

He’s not the player he was four of five years ago as his best years are behind him. I think the injuries haven’t helped either