• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte fired the wrong guy

It is Perry Minasian, not Joe Maddon, who is responsible for the main sources of the Angels woes this year:

- A shitty bullpen. 

- No depth.

Perry's lone good move was Lorenzen. Syndergaard is ok, but an overpay. Raisel has blown some big saves. Loup, Tepera, Bradley are trash.

His solution to depth was Wade, Velazquez, Lagares, Mayfield, Duffy...most of these guys shouldn't even be bench players, but AAA depth, and all of them are getting way too much playing time.

So Arte, you fired the wrong guy. Perry Minasian is a shitty GM.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Everything ok mang?

It’s just funny how many people were willing to put up with his losing but want to fire Minasian.  I don’t give a damn who the GM is because I don’t think it matters as long as Arte has a say in baseball operations but people need to be consistent here

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I was fine with firing Maddon, I was fine with firing Butcher (it had to be done), I would have no problem firing Reed, it makes since.  I wanted Hatcher fired. 

I don’t remember it that way.

20 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok then I’ll go on record and say I’m not in favor of firing Minasian.  

He should get more time but what a error (as it turns out) not to solve the middle infield better as opposed to spending as much on the bullpen.  (But the bullpen may look better later in the year.)  Minasian must have known something was up with Fletcher, or should have just based on performance.

Just now, Revad said:

He should get more time but what a error (as it turns out) not to solve the middle infield better as opposed to spending as much on the bullpen.  (But the bullpen may look better later in the year.)  Minasian must have known something was up with Fletcher, or should have just based on performance.

Yep he fucked up not acquiring a middle infielder for sure. 

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

@Taylor is that you?

Taylor would say that because he tried hard he should get a hug or some shit.  I’m still asking for accountability.  I’m just acknowledging that he at least attempted to do his job.  He just did it terribly.