• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

79 runs in past 26 games

Just now, Docwaukee said:

actually no.  being critical of the team means you post on AW.  

going full rainman with repeating the same thing on every one of your posts is though

You guys are just sour I was right.  Perhaps if you just accepted I am always right when there is a controversy then you wouldn’t get your feelings hurt.  Again I point back to the Bauer and Buttrey threads where you all wanted to tar and feather Bauer and all wanted to talk about how brave Buttrey was for following his heart and I called bullshit.  Took a lot of crap for calling bullshit, but I stood my ground and had some awesome I told you’d so’s as a reward.  

Well, reminding the dipshits who thought the Angels would save the season by firing Maddon that they’re dipshits is my reward for all the shit I took from all these experts. You think being called Claude is going to stop me.  I’d stay off the main board for a few months if you think that’s the case.

I have not yet begun to I told you so.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

You guys are just sour I was right.  Perhaps if you just accepted I am always right when there is a controversy then you wouldn’t get your feelings hurt.  Again I point back to the Bauer and Buttrey threads where you all wanted to tar and feather Bauer and all wanted to talk about how brave Buttrey was for following his heart and I called bullshit.  Took a lot of crap for calling bullshit, but I stood my ground and had some awesome I told you’d so’s as a reward.  

Well, reminding the dipshits who thought the Angels would save the season by firing Maddon that they’re dipshits is my reward for all the shit I took from all these experts. You think being called Claude is going to stop me.  I’d stay off the main board for a few months if you think that’s the case.

Are you going to get banned over this one, too?

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Are you going to get banned over this one, too?

How can I get banned for having an opinion?  You don’t get banned for saying you wish a player has AIDS so I fail to see how stating my valid (and correct) opinion is worse than that.

@Chuckster70 am I allowed to state my opinion? Or can people who are annoyed I was right about something they were wrong about complain to you enough to get you to press the ban button?

At this point I’m genuinely curious. 

Because I would argue that the same people annoyed with me were actually clamoring for Maddon’s firing with greater regularity and for a longer duration than I have pointed out that my position (essentially that they were still going to be bad if he was fired) was spot on.

So yes, let’s get Chuck involved so he can clarify if I am right or you are wrong.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

How can I get banned for having an opinion?  You don’t get banned for saying you wish a player has AIDS so I fail to see how stating my valid (and correct) opinion is worse than that.

@Chuckster70 am I allowed to state my opinion? Or can people who are annoyed I was right about something they were wrong about complain to you enough to get you to press the ban button?

At this point I’m genuinely curious. 

Because I would argue that the same people annoyed with me were actually clamoring for Maddon’s firing with greater regularity and for a longer duration than I have pointed out that my position (essentially that they were still going to be bad if he was fired) was spot on.

So yes, let’s get Chuck involved so he can clarify if I am right or you are wrong.

Well you literally got banned over the Bauer thread, so.

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And it's not about having an opinion. You know that. It's how you present that opinion.

Claude did it in every thread and it was obnoxious and tiring and stupid.

So that's why Doc, who is smarter than you or I, is comparing you to him. 

I would posit that a truly smart man would ignore my “I told you so’s.”

If you are all correct about my intentions then wouldn’t acknowledging your annoyance be giving me exactly what you think I want?

2 hours ago, cals said:

I’m curious who thought the season would be saved by firing Maddon?  

10 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Can this org actually develop offensive talents?

Since the 2010 draft/foreign scouting, who have they developed into viable offensive talents?  (Trout 2009 draft)

Ohtani, Walsh, and Ward, that’s it!

In TWELVE years!

And in acquiring MLB players with offense skill, they’ve basically struck out at it in TWELVE years.

Pretty bad scouting

Yep, a definite disconnect in this org

It’s time to get back to balanced drafts.   No more only drafting pitchers 

It's always been mind-numbing to me that a team can pay a single player millions of dollars a year (Arte sure can), but doesn't shell out a fraction of that on assembling the best scouts possible.  Why do we never read about poaching a top scout from the Yankees, the Astros, or the Dodgers.  Wouldn't having the best baseball scouts money can buy eventually lead to the success every professional sports organization strives for??  

Having Matt Duffy as the cleanup hitter verifies the team has a bad offense. No need to look at stats, just look at who is batting fourth.

The biggest complaint I have against Minasian is that this is the team he assembled. Rendon is the only regular contributing player missing.  The roster was bad from the beginning. I felt like Maddon was a distraction preventing people from seeing how awful the roster was.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

Like what?

Well if people are going to troll threads regardless of how long they have been there, share that the expectation is to not troll threads.  If they don’t stop give them a time out.  You know how this works.  What you want is for everyone to tell you that you were right, but you aren’t right because he was actually part of the problem.  Also if everyone agreed you were right, you would still bring it up, because on this topic you like to be that guy.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Well if people are going to troll threads regardless of how long they have been there, share that the expectation is to not troll threads.  If they don’t stop give them a time out.  You know how this works.  What you want is for everyone to tell you that you were right, but you aren’t right because he was actually part of the problem.  Also if everyone agreed you were right, you would still bring it up, because on this topic you like to be that guy.  

I respect this opinion and will defend your right to have it.