• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (6/12/22): Mets vs Angels - No Ohtani, Trout DH, Wade in CF

tdawg87

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Why did you put it on StubHub if you planned on going?

I put it up so I wouldn't have to go to game. Nobody bought it until 15 minutes ago, so it's not like I was going to skip the game and let the money go to waste.

Just now, failos said:

I put it up so I wouldn't have to go to game. Nobody bought it until 15 minutes ago, so it's not like I was going to skip the game and let the money go to waste.

But why do you not want to go to the game? You could end up on TV again.

1 hour ago, failos said:

Ohtani was banged up yesterday when he got thrown out at the plate. Makes sense for him to take a day off, but the game won’t be fun without him.

I was kidding... but it is too bad the rest of the country won't get a taste of Sho-time 

6 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Has Lagares' defense fallen off that much? I remember back in his Mets "'heyday" he was an elite defender

Long ago Lagares was a great defender but many injuries and age have diminished his defense.  He had offensive tools but chases pitches and lacks plate discipline.  He also had some speed but couldn't utilize for SBs.  Adell is who I rather see there.