• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (6/12/22): Mets vs Angels - No Ohtani, Trout DH, Wade in CF

tdawg87

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, cals said:

Again, being in full gear limits mobility and a first baseman’s glove is designed to scoop up anything it gets near.  A catchers glove is not designed for that purpose.

I’m not trying to be a jerk to you guys but I’m starting to wonder if you all have ever played baseball.  Ever wonder why pop ups pop out of catcher’s gloves sometimes but it essentially never happens to a 1B?  This is elementary baseball knowledge.

Catchers glove is not designed to catch bad throws?  Why are they charged with passed balls?

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

There is no way people can actually think catching an errant throw with a catcher's mitt is the same as with a first base man's glove. 

It's nowhere near the same. 

someone catch me up.  Are we talking about the utterly brutal horrible throw home that Suzuki was supposed to handle and tag the runner on?

23 hours ago, cals said:

What then hell happened to Pritchett?

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

He reached nirvana and realized that AW is a huge waste of time. I hope to reach that stage one day.

Something like that, I guess?  Ha.  Thanks for those of you who reached out or "tagged" me here, but all is fine.  Just found that I wasn't really enjoying watching the team lately and some of my interactions here were becoming more negative.  I've been busy with work and basically just decided to shift my focus during my free time to other things.  Nothing dramatic, I'm not mad at anyone here, or anything like that.  Just prioritizing other things. 

3 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Something like that, I guess?  Ha.  Thanks for those of you who reached out or "tagged" me here, but all is fine.  Just found that I wasn't really enjoying watching the team lately and some of my interactions here were becoming more negative.  I've been busy with work and basically just decided to shift my focus during my free time to other things.  Nothing dramatic, I'm not mad at anyone here, or anything like that.  Just prioritizing other things. 

Welcome back.  Be sure to fill out your time card documenting your time off.