• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

14 minutes ago, Schildog said:

The keepers on Netflix has me hooked.

We just watched the first two episodes. I have one issue thus far.

Spoiler

The cop that found the body said in the first episode that the body didn't have any significant degradation like maggots. The girl who claims to have been taken to the body prior to it being found states that she witnessed maggots.

With that said: riveting, saddening and infuriating.

Animal Kingdom on Amazon. Powered through 6 episodes today. Would watch more if I didn't have to get up in the morning.

Being set in Oceanside and So OC was what made me check it out, and even though it's far-fetched, it's also pretty damn believable.

Got caught up on S5 of The Americans yesterday. I like that it's staying away from most FBI story lines, and focusing on the Jennings family. 

I'm betting Henry is about to tell his parents he wants to join the FBI, which will make things even more interesting.

2 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Got caught up on S5 of The Americans yesterday. I like that it's staying away from most FBI story lines, and focusing on the Jennings family. 

Reveal hidden contents

I have them recorded, haven't started on Season 5 yet

1 hour ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Hide contents

I'm betting Henry is about to tell his parents he wants to join the FBI, which will make things even more interesting.

love this show

4 hours ago, Tank said:

is it about a bunch of ponies?

Surprisingly they have not mentioned them one time. I'm highly disappointed, lol

Similar to Wallander. If you liked that show you will like this show.

No one else watching Twin Peaks?

The tone is way darker and definitely not trying to win any new viewers as I can't see anyone who isn't familiar with the show even having a clue what the hell they are watching. Way more like post-Twin Peaks David Lynch than Twin Peaks itself but I'm definitely enjoying it.

I've seen the first four episodes, and will ride it through all 18 episodes. First time in a long time that I can think of where I'm actually going to try and watch a show as it airs.

Pirates of the Carribean Dead men tell no tales.  I don't get all the hate for it.  It's in line with the other Pirates movies.  Just kind of corney with a gay pirate and unbelievable effects.  One of those movie you enjoy more if you don't expect much.