• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Inhumans.  Yeah yeah, I'm such a geek, that I went and paid to watch something I could watch for free at the end of the month.  The first two episodes was a good setup for the rest of the series.  And judging by what I saw, it's a good thing they decided to go the TV route than the movie.  The story line just seemed to be more suited for the small screen, and to me is in a collision course with Agents of Shield.  Yet, it still fits into the MCU, so if it gets enough popularity, it could end back onto the big screen.  Overall, I enjoyed it.  Although I am a big Agents fan. 

On August 30, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Tank said:

no sign of them in the neighborhoods, but there's plenty of them hanging around the place where you can refill your sparkletts bottles.

I remember when the water refill machines came out. My mom asked what they were, I told her, and she replied: " Those idiots. They probably just have a hose connected through the back"

( yes, she said it in Spanish )

On 9/3/2017 at 3:53 PM, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

getting ready for the 2 hour twin peaks finale

So how'd you like it?

First off, I'll just say that Season 3 of Twin Peaks might be my favorite thing I've seen on TV, though admittedly, I'm not a big TV watcher.

The finale definitely raises more questions than it answers but definitely leaves a ton to think over. It felt like Episode 17 was the real finale, and episode 18 was the beginning of something else that we may never get a continuation of. A lot of threads left dangling, but I can't say I'm disappointed at all personally.

2 hours ago, Sam Sanchez said:

So how'd you like it?

First off, I'll just say that Season 3 of Twin Peaks might be my favorite thing I've seen on TV, though admittedly, I'm not a big TV watcher.

The finale definitely raises more questions than it answers but definitely leaves a ton to think over. It felt like Episode 17 was the real finale, and episode 18 was the beginning of something else that we may never get a continuation of. A lot of threads left dangling, but I can't say I'm disappointed at all personally.

I agree with all of that. 

I knew the last hour was going to be a nightmare after the first hour focused on plot so much. 

I'm completely lost on time, and I think it's great. Loved the ending, and how everything ties back to Fire Walk With Me. 

I think Audrey's in a mental hospital, and hope the next season gets into that a little. 

The moment where Cooper FINALLY wakes up earlier in the season was maybe the best TV moment for me since the Breaking Bad ending. 

On 9/5/2017 at 5:48 PM, Sam Sanchez said:

So how'd you like it?

On 9/5/2017 at 8:41 PM, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

I agree with all of that. 

I knew the last hour was going to be a nightmare after the first hour focused on plot so much. 

I'm completely lost on time, and I think it's great. Loved the ending, and how everything ties back to Fire Walk With Me. 

I think Audrey's in a mental hospital, and hope the next season gets into that a little. 

The moment where Cooper FINALLY wakes up earlier in the season was maybe the best TV moment for me since the Breaking Bad ending. 

Is it possible to watch the NEW Twin Peaks without having seen the original 2 seasons?

On August 2, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Redondo said:

Lou, season 3 of Hinterland just came out.

I'm into season 2 and as the writers get into the personal lives of the detectives the show keep getting better.

I have finally gotten around to watching S3. I'm on E3 right now. 

i completely agree with you in regards to the show getting better. 

Edited by Lou

57 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Has anyone watched "It"?  3rd highest opening weekend for the year.  At this rate, will probably be the highest grossing horror film of all time. 

I saw it. I really enjoyed it, although I believe that the meal I ordered at the showing gave me food poisoning that presented the next day and has continued to linger. I don't think that has anything to do with the film or what you asked, but there it is.

14 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Is it possible to watch the NEW Twin Peaks without having seen the original 2 seasons?

I would say no. Not that watching all of Twin Peaks beforehand helps you fully comperehend everything as you'll still be left with a ton of questions regardless, but it would inform a lot of the understanding of the characters and the lore behind it. I would say, Season 1, and the first 8 episodes (and final episode) or so of Season 2, and Fire Walk With Me is all a must if you want to see Season 3.

If you're a fan of David Lynch though, you might get enjoyment of Season 3 just on that level even without being familiar with the series.