• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/28/22 7pm): Lorenzen on the mound, Ohtani is back, no Ward

• jsnpritchett changed the title to Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/28/22 7pm): Lorenzen on the mound, Ohtani is back, no Ward
1 minute ago, DMVol said:

Not exactly a Murderer’s Row when Duffy is your cleanup hitter…

Without Rendon or Ward, aside from Trout, there aren't a lot of great right-handed hitting options on the roster, unfortunately.  Hopefully Ward is back to full strength soon and doesn't take too long to get back in the groove.

6 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Not exactly a Murderer’s Row when Duffy is your cleanup hitter…

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Without Rendon or Ward, aside from Trout, there aren't a lot of great right-handed hitting options on the roster, unfortunately.  Hopefully Ward is back to full strength soon and doesn't take too long to get back in the groove.

• Over 5 runs once in the past 15 games.
    • 6-9 in those games with lots of blown leads comprising those nine.
  • Roughly 3 weeks left of tough games
  • 4th OFer that shouldn't even have a minor league deal, let alone a place on the 40.
  • RFer with an unknown timeframe to return to RF.
  • 3B paid a lot who is hurt again.
  • Cleanup hitter with a .570 OPS.
  • 1st round draft pick taken out early last night.
  • Joe Maddon.

Rough few weeks for the halos.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’ll be skipping this one as I got seats to the 7:00 showing of Top Gun tonight. Looks like a good game to pass on 

I've seen it twice now, once in IMAX and once in Dolby Cinema.  You doing any premium format or just regular?  It's great and definitely lives up to the hype.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Some jerk from here was like, “hey let’s meet up at the game and have a beer”  I was like, “ok but I don’t have expensive chairs”. He’s like, “fuck you, I’m selling my seat then”. 

You must out this person.

28 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've seen it twice now, once in IMAX and once in Dolby Cinema.  You doing any premium format or just regular?  It's great and definitely lives up to the hype.

Just regular but I heard the technical stuff like cinematography and sound are incredible