• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (5/26/22) Canada @ Angels - Lagares 2022 debut, no Ward

mmc

I have zero patience for players that choose not to hustle in the major leagues. There are a thousand other players chomping at the bit to live out their dreams and take your job. You're being paid millions of dollars to play a child's game. The least you can do is run it out. 

Complete lack of perspective by Duffy. I'd remove him from the game and release him. Give his spot to someone that wants it bad enough, or better yet, stop platooning Walsh. 

Just now, Second Base said:

I have zero patience for players that choose not to hustle in the major leagues. There are a thousand other players chomping at the bit to live out their dreams and take your job. You're being paid millions of dollars to play a child's game. The least you can do is run it out. 

Complete lack of perspective by Duffy. I'd remove him from the game and release him. Give his spot to someone that wants it bad enough, or better yet, stop platooning Walsh. 

If he’s totally replaceable then you consider it.  It’s such an awful play.

1 minute ago, cals said:

This guy is right.  And worried about what people think of him.

This guy is right.

I don't really care what people think of me but I'm willing to show them respect to a certain point.  

And what do other people do you you  and @cals agree?  Do I shower?  Should I switch gods?  Please help.  

Just now, CaliAngel said:

MLB umpiring flips a coin to decide who to screw over this season: lands on the Yankees. "Forget that let's screw over the Angels as much as we possibly can this season."

Successful overturns for the league is just under 50%, so its pretty much a coin flip league wide.  Im sure everyone thinks the league has it out for them.

4 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I remember a certain Italian coach that had zero patience for that shit, especially loafing it to first base.  I recall at least twice he benched a player (GA being one) that rode some pine for that shit.

5 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I don't really care what people think of me but I'm willing to show them respect to a certain point.  

And what do other people do you you  and @cals agree?  Do I shower?  Should I switch gods?  Please help.  

I think I need a @Dochalo to @cals dictionary to decipher this.

But by all means, yes, shower.  And I don’t know who your God is but I’m sure he’s fine.

"I'm sure everyone thinks it's easy to hit a bunt with 2 strikes..."

Uhhh, no we don't. But this is a professional baseball player. Who does nothing but practice professional baseball as a full time job. Who does nothing but play professional baseball.

And with a shift like that, you better goddamn bet your ass as a PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PLAYER I'd be laying down a 2 strike bunt down 3rd everytime until that bullshit quit.

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

"I'm sure everyone thinks it's easy to hit a bunt with 2 strikes..."

Uhhh, no we don't. But this is a professional baseball player. Who does nothing but practice professional baseball as a full time job. Who does nothing but play professional baseball.

And with a shift like that, you better goddamn bet your ass as a PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PLAYER I'd be laying down a 2 strike bunt down 3rd everytime until that bullshit quit.

You realize pitchers practice too, right?

17 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I generally check my hair for gel, and then look in the driveway to see if I have a douche-mobile like a Hummer.