• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Today: New Documentary in Theatres Soon - "Facing Nolan" - Update: Now on Netflix

• Chuck changed the title to AngelsWin Today: New Documentary in Theatres Soon - "Facing Nolan Ryan" - Update: Now on Netflix
On 10/9/2022 at 2:14 AM, Puget Sound Angel said:

Have to admit I did not are for it.

It was done too much from a hero worship perspective.

Not surprising because Ryan's sons were the producers and Nolan was the executive producer.

It's a documentary, of course family and close loved ones are going to be involved. 

I'm sorry you didn't care for it. Everyone I talk to loved it and it's the #1 documentary on Netflix right now. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's a documentary, of course family and close loved ones are going to be involved. 

I'm sorry you didn't care for it. Everyone I talk to loved it and it's the #1 documentary on Netflix right now. 

One minor note: the title is just "Facing Nolan."  No "Ryan."  Might be worth changing the thread title.

• Chuck changed the title to AngelsWin Today: New Documentary in Theatres Soon - "Facing Nolan" - Update: Now on Netflix

So I'm set to talk to the Director of Facing Nolan, Bradley Jackson, who also did Fox's exclusive interview with Shohei Ohtani and Ben Verlander set to be released later this month. 

If anyone has any questions for the director of this doc please post them here and I'll them to my list of questions. 

Thanks guys/gals. 

• 3 weeks later...