• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ugliest Hats I’ve ever Seen

Hubs

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Those are pretty bad. To be honest, I dislike any baseball hat that isn't an official team color. I see a lot of douchey people wearing red Yankees hats and that annoys me   

same here. i was at a lids store in the local galleria and asked one of the employees about green dodger hats and red yankees hats, and whether they ever sell any of those abominations. he said, "believe it or not, those are some of our biggest sellers in the store."

i don't get it. maybe it's an age thing, but it makes no sense to me.

and this red and green piece of crap? not in a million years.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

same here. i was at a lids store in the local galleria and asked one of the employees about green dodger hats and red yankees hats, and whether they ever sell any of those abominations. he said, "believe it or not, those are some of our biggest sellers in the store."

The red may have more gang significance. The other colors may be for people that like their shoes and hats to be the same colors 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

The red may have more gang significance. The other colors may be for people that like their shoes and hats to be the same colors 

gang stuff makes sense.

the rest would be for "the carpet matches the drapes" customer.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Those are pretty bad. To be honest, I dislike any baseball hat that isn't an official team color. I see a lot of douchey people wearing red Yankees hats and that annoys me   

42 minutes ago, Tank said:

I also agree.

BFB3EBF8-A805-4A97-80AA-4298A4368C21.thumb.jpeg.825997192594bdb5c13d514225ccf0e1~2.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Tank said:

I'm guessing the people who buy those hats aren't actually fans of the teams.