• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels unveil City Connect jersey, will debut June 11th

mmc

Just now, Tank said:

let me know next time you make the drive and i'll time you.

With how often you drive down to the stadium or adjacent Del Taco for lunch with the FO, I'll trust your perspective on how long the commute takes.

45 minutes ago, Tank said:

let me know next time you make the drive and i'll time you.

I'll text you when I leave the game and again when I get to downtown. On the other hand, this part of the drive can take me an hour fifteen on the way down, during rush hour.

A second picture was leaked.  No clue if this is the lettering across the front, or some type of shoulder patch logo, but the fact that this along with the surfboard are both gray suggests that the jersey may have gray lettering throughout.

40 minutes ago, mmc said:

A second picture was leaked.  No clue if this is the lettering across the front, or some type of shoulder patch logo, but the fact that this along with the surfboard are both gray suggests that the jersey may have gray lettering throughout.

image.jpeg

On 4/10/2022 at 11:11 AM, Blarg said:

Anaheim and surfing have zero connection. 

Again, anywhere North of Bakersfield and East of San Bernardino has no idea there's a distinction between Los Angeles, Anaheim or the beach. It's all one big metropolis. 

I tell people I grew up in LA mostly because I got tired of telling people West Covina and having them stare at me blankly. 

• 3 weeks later...

The best I can say about the CC uniforms is that they aren’t all horrible. The Miami one works. I liked the Arizona one. My main issue is that there are like all of the various NBA uniforms that are meant as disposable retail fodder. I know I’m not the target audience for these things, but all of that time, money, and effort spent on designing these things, and then telling us how awesome they must be, just seems wasted. There are better ways to market the sport than with shiny uniforms that dilute your brand.

the kings have had a gray jersey (that they mercifully retired this season) and it looks so plain and boring. in a world full of color, i have no idea why anyone would default to gray.

i hope the angels don't do a gray theme. it doesn't honor them, their past, or their fanbase.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

the kings have had a gray jersey (that they mercifully retired this season) and it looks so plain and boring. in a world full of color, i have no idea why anyone would default to gray.

i hope the angels don't do a gray theme. it doesn't honor them, their past, or their fanbase.

Road grays have been a thing forever but gray on gray would def be tooooo much.

11 hours ago, Tank said:

The Kings regular jerseys... and logo.. suck. 

I don't like my either of my favorite teams current looks. 

On 4/27/2022 at 12:40 PM, Barf said:

And the Royals released theirs... yikes. All of them have been total garbage imo. Hopefully ours is the best of the bunch.

Royals City Connect uniform

What's weird is that I like alot of the elements of this.... they are all just slammed together and it looks like a Royals jersey you'd by from Wish.  I think it would be about 100% better if they removed one or both of the white stripes from the sleves.

11 hours ago, ScottT said:

The Kings regular jerseys... and logo.. suck. 

I don't like my either of my favorite teams current looks. 

couldn't agree more. it's like they found the least creative person in the land and tasked them with the design.