• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

10 hours ago, True Grich said:

Does this mean he won’t go into the HOF wearing an Angels cap?

I honestly hope a law is passed that cancels Pujols' Angel career.  The Cards can have that selfish asshole for themselves.  There are many reasons why the Angels haven't been to the playoffs with Mike Trout........and one contributing factor is the absence of meaningful production by Albert Pujols.  I think the Albert Pujols time with the Angels was best represented by the Home Run counter....that was the only focus Albert had while with the Angels.  Albert was smart enough to not to say it out loud.

2 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I honestly hope a law is passed that cancels Pujols' Angel career.  The Cards can have that selfish asshole for themselves.  There are many reasons why the Angels haven't been to the playoffs with Mike Trout........and one contributing factor is the absence of meaningful production by Albert Pujols.  I think the Albert Pujols time with the Angels was best represented by the Home Run counter....that was the only focus Albert had while with the Angels.  Albert was smart enough to not to say it out loud.

Albert wasn’t a good player for the Angels, but this is horseshit.  The Angels haven’t been to the playoffs because of a lack of pitching, not because of Albert.  

1 hour ago, eligrba said:

I honestly hope a law is passed that cancels Pujols' Angel career.  The Cards can have that selfish asshole for themselves.  There are many reasons why the Angels haven't been to the playoffs with Mike Trout........and one contributing factor is the absence of meaningful production by Albert Pujols.  I think the Albert Pujols time with the Angels was best represented by the Home Run counter....that was the only focus Albert had while with the Angels.  Albert was smart enough to not to say it out loud.

Seems pretty fair.

Don't know where to put this...but Marsh better work out for the Angels. This would have been a huge trade to pair with Detmers at last years deadline.

Marlins prospect right-hander Max Meyer fired five perfect innings Tuesday in a minor league game against the Astros.

Meyer, who has already been reassigned to the minors, and will open the regular season at Triple-A Jacksonville, recorded seven strikeouts and didn't allow a baserunner in his final spring tune-up. The electrifying 23-year-old righty is one of the most promising pitching prospects in baseball and doesn't appear too far away from making some noise in Miami.

9 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Don't know where to put this...but Marsh better work out for the Angels. This would have been a huge trade to pair with Detmers at last years deadline.

Marlins prospect right-hander Max Meyer fired five perfect innings Tuesday in a minor league game against the Astros.

Meyer, who has already been reassigned to the minors, and will open the regular season at Triple-A Jacksonville, recorded seven strikeouts and didn't allow a baserunner in his final spring tune-up. The electrifying 23-year-old righty is one of the most promising pitching prospects in baseball and doesn't appear too far away from making some noise in Miami.

Was there a deal offered but the Angels declined?