• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Baseball is back! MLB and MLBPA have reached an agreement on a new CBA!

rafibomb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought tickets to 4 non-Angels parks last month because I was bored of just waiting. 

Now I know I can go to New York and Philly in June, and Atlanta and KC in July.

Might hit up a game end of August and September too.

Interested to see when the games that were cancelled are rescheduled. I'd imagine the A's games will be added to existing A's series, but they could just throw a three game series at Oakland in October. They have two off days around A's series (May 12 and Aug 11), and no off days around the Mariners' games in Seattle. So maybe they do a DH both Mariners series or schedule a DH on an off day? 

Would make most sense to schedule on DH in one of the Oakland series, or one off day. Two DH in Seattle then...Then a three game A's series to end the season in Oakland.

But maybe we get a DH against the Mariners and a DH against the A's to end the year? Or some other travel day we get a two game Mariners DH?

10 minutes ago, Hubs said:

I bought tickets to 4 non-Angels parks last month because I was bored of just waiting. 

Now I know I can go to New York and Philly in June, and Atlanta and KC in July.

Might hit up a game end of August and September too.

Interested to see when the games that were cancelled are rescheduled. I'd imagine the A's games will be added to existing A's series, but they could just throw a three game series at Oakland in October. They have two off days around A's series (May 12 and Aug 11), and no off days around the Mariners' games in Seattle. So maybe they do a DH both Mariners series or schedule a DH on an off day? 

Would make most sense to schedule on DH in one of the Oakland series, or one off day. Two DH in Seattle then...Then a three game A's series to end the season in Oakland.

But maybe we get a DH against the Mariners and a DH against the A's to end the year? Or some other travel day we get a two game Mariners DH?

I cannot imagine that a DH in the last week or month of the season would be acceptable to either MLB or MLBPA.

Edited by Slegnaac

7 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I cannot imagine that a DH in the last week or month of the season would be acceptable to either MLB or MLBPA.

Me either. I doubt they'd do this but what about a DH on the day after the All-Star Break in Seattle, followed by a cross country trip to Atlanta?

I'm worried they're gonna move one of my ticketed games to a DH and add a game in Seattle instead, doubt it happens, but...

10 minutes ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

The worst part is that the terms look more or less like ANYONE with a brain would have predicted, give or take a few million here and there. Its so infuriating.

Some of us are not in the least bit infuriated.  You should try it.