• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best pranks.

23 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

what's the best prank you've pulled on someone else?

what's the best prank that's been pulled on you?

When I was a kid we did all kinds of stuff at camp. It was really fun removing the springs under the mattresses. Putting kool aid in the shower heads was fun too

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

When I was a kid we did all kinds of stuff at camp. It was really fun removing the springs under the mattresses. Putting kool aid in the shower heads was fun too

Good stuff.

I'm happy to have come up with this thread. I bet we'll all get some laughs out of it.

@Tank made that float in his post for a parade.

At work there was a someone from management that had no technical experience that just felt he had to touch everything in the machine room. Any new deck or tape machine, he had to flip the switches and push buttons, sometimes cancelling a dub in progress.

So the cheif engineer rigged up a giant red button just visable behind a rack with a light over it so he couldn't miss it. Yes, the dumbass pushed the button and off went a piercing alarm and the cheif engineer came running into the room waving his arms and ordered everyone out, there is a reactor breach. He ran out of there as if he was on fire.

We never saw the guy in the machine room again. 

When I worked in a grocery store I asked one of the new employees to mop the freezer. Twenty minutes later the mop was stuck in the middle of circle of ice. We also used to tell new box boys that they had to work the salad dressings aisle and shake every one of the Italian dressings until the the bottom of the dressing stayed on top. 

2 hours ago, JAHV76 said:

When I worked in a grocery store I asked one of the new employees to mop the freezer. Twenty minutes later the mop was stuck in the middle of circle of ice. We also used to tell new box boys that they had to work the salad dressings aisle and shake every one of the Italian dressings until the the bottom of the dressing stayed on top. 

I guess they didn't figure out that all they had to do was turn the bottle upside down to destroy the prank?

22 hours ago, JAHV76 said:

Damn, I guess everyone was doing that one. lol

• 4 weeks later...

In our fraternity house, one of the brothers dumped a bag a flour onto another brother as he was exiting the shower.

Employees of a friend got his car keys lowered his windows slightly and filled his car with styrofoam packing peanuts.

I sent an email to a coworker with a page missing and asked them to print it out for the boss. Had them freaking out when they showed up with only 3 pages numbered 1,2 & 4 shortly before a meeting. Similar to the pig prank.

At my work, the guys could fill a novel with some of the pranks pulled on others but here is one I pulled.

I took a picture of my buddies new Chevy Truck and put it in the Truck Trader magazine (yes it was many years ago).   I listed it for an astronomical low price, like $12,000.  I said I “must sell quickly as I’m starting school in New York and won’t need the truck, but stated to only call after 9pm, as I had class until 8pm.”

He told me he received over 100 calls at all hours of the night in the first 3 days.

Edited by PattyD22