• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryder Cup

Adam

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Moreno Valley has 3 nine hole courses and you choose your fate. The Lake course only has one hole with water. The Valley course if I remember right had 3. The Mountain course is where you sent golf balls to die over cliffs. Haven't played there in 20 years but maybe I'll try sometime when the weather cools off. 

Is Moreno Valley Ranch still around?  You’re right @Blarg, the Mountain 9 was an awesome course.  Like you, I haven’t played there in over 20 years but I remember that 9 hole portion as being pretty challenging.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Moreno Valley has 3 nine hole courses and you choose your fate. The Lake course only has one hole with water. The Valley course if I remember right had 3. The Mountain course is where you sent golf balls to die over cliffs. Haven't played there in 20 years but maybe I'll try sometime when the weather cools off. 

liked valley and mountain best. mountain had that blind par 3 over a huge crevass, and you didn't really know where your shot landed until you got up there.

i heard recently that the course closed after falling on hard times pre-covid. heard it had been neglected quite a bit, too.

US up 13-6 and leading in 6 other matches. this has been quite a pounding.

the rookies have played like seasoned pros, and that bodes well for the next several years.

i've been overwhelmed with how many long putts have been holed, as well as the quality of chip shots and approaches. these guys have taken dead aim, and it's been brilliant to watch.

dustin johnson went 5-0-0, a pretty rare feat accomplished only four other times in ryder cup history. he beat paul casey in each of his five matches, too. This hasn't been done by an american since 1979 (larry nelson). francesco molinari accomplished the same feat for europe in 2018.

Edited by Tank