• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryder Cup

Adam

1 hour ago, Lou said:

@nate Are you going to the Ryder Cup? 

Couldn't get tickets, waited in their queue forever and the only thing available were like full week VIP things for $6500 each minimum of two. Tried finding tickets for my dad and I over the last month and everything was just insanely expensive, and then my dad had hip surgery last week.

Short answer, no, and I am really sad about it. Watching on TV just makes me want to be there more.

33 minutes ago, nate said:

Couldn't get tickets, waited in their queue forever and the only thing available were like full week VIP things for $6500 each minimum of two. Tried finding tickets for my dad and I over the last month and everything was just insanely expensive, and then my dad had hip surgery last week.

Short answer, no, and I am really sad about it. Watching on TV just makes me want to be there more.

That's too bad. Hope pops is doing well. 

42 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Love to see the emotion from him also.  He’s one of the more stoic players on tour, but the moments just get these guys fired up.  Awesome to see

I loved when JT sank a big putt, cupped his ear and yelled out, "I can't fucking hear you !"

(Of course, they omitted the sound when they showed it)