• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Yankees @ Angels 8/31/2021 Barria on the mound 6:38pm

beatlesrule

5 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Holy fuck.  I wish that was on purpose but it’s not.  Just horrific, dogshit pitching

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If you had the choice of any Yankee to hit to set up a double play, I guess Odor is a pretty good pick. 

Exactly my point @Blarg.  I wish it was, but it wasn’t.  Tonight, I wish it was Gary Sanchez and his bullshit bat flip down by 2. 

Idiot

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You remember josquin? That dude had an unhealthy obsession with Mike Napoli. Literally only posted when Napoli hit a homer or someone said something negative about him 5 pages prior. It was very odd. And dumb.

Don't be josquin.

If you suggest I only post about Barria you haven't  been paying attention!

And he has done this most of the season.  

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

If you suggest I only post about Barria you haven't  been paying attention!

And he has done this most of the season.  

No, I think he is saying you are a butt hurt whiney bitch about Barria and dissappear when he gives up 5 runs in two innings. So, yeah, don't be that guy. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

When Fletcher swings at pitches at eye level and fails at pitches in the dirt because he refuses to take a walk, I'd like to tell him to fuck off. 

But would you boo him?  That’s the AW question.

Edited by PattyD22