• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Yankees @ Angels 8/31/2021 Barria on the mound 6:38pm

beatlesrule

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

I almost Boo’ed Guerra right now.  So damn close

Sorry.  I meant Maddon

Guerra sucks. Minasian signed him. Maddon plays him. It's fine to boo him but he's just doing what his bosses tell him. He promptly allowed 2 runs to score. Maddon pulled him at least.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Guerra sucks. Minasian signed him. Maddon plays him. It's fine to boo him but he's just doing what his bosses tell him. He promptly allowed 2 runs to score. Maddon pulled him at least.

It was an inside joke because I would never boo an Angels player.  But I’d sure as fuck boo an Angels Manager.  And I have.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Well, so far, they seemed to have fixed his problem. Sample size sure but they claimed him off waivers so they obviously saw something in him the Angels staff didn't know how to fix.

So hes all fixed now?

Cool, i like the Giants.

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

It was an inside joke because I would never boo an Angels player.  But I’d sure as fuck boo an Angels Manager.  And I have.

You would never boo Pujols? What if the Angels signed scum like Ryan Braun? You never booed Hamilton? I would definitely boo an Angels player if he deserved it.