• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adam Kennedy

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Has anyone had experience with Scioscia outside of his time as manager? I can see him being a dick too

I saw Mike last weekend actually.  He's one of the nicest guys you'll meet.  Super engaging and funny.  I've interacted with him on several occasions and there hasn't been one where he's been anything but a great guy.  

12 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

So you took the creepy pic after you decided he was being a dick because of how he looked at you?

Man you’re a pain in the ass. What’s creepy about this picture, exactly?

He gave me the stink eye when I realized who he is. All I did was smile and nod “what’s up” as I was headed to the restroom. Then I took a quick picture.

Then, I went to the bathroom thinking what a dick he is, and my friend smiled at him —> got the stink eye —> he ran into me as I was leaving the bathroom (another stink eye). We weren’t bugging him or anything, we were just on our way out of the stadium. Didn’t want to be those people who pester “celebrities”

Do you need more info, officer? Or are you tired of always playing internet detective here?

Edited by malsh

14 minutes ago, malsh said:

He gave me the stink eye when I realized who he is. All I did was smile and nod “what’s up” as I was headed to the restroom. Then I took a quick picture.

Then, I went to the bathroom thinking what a dick he is, and my friend smiled at him —> got the stink eye —> he ran into me as I was leaving the bathroom (another stink eye). We weren’t bugging him or anything, we were just on our way out of the stadium. Didn’t want to be those people who pester “celebrities”

Do you need more info, officer? Or are you tired of always playing internet detective here?

It just seems like you've taken a completely innocuous situation and blown it way out of proportion.  That's all. 

I would have approached him and said "Thank you for that 2002 ALCS", and left it at that. If he snapped at me I would have simply walked away.

I was surprised one time to see Willie Stargell going to his car after a game at the Big A. It was really him, unmistakeable. This was sometime in the early 1990's. I said thank you for that great World Series in 1979. He seemed uncomfortable and muttered something so I left. Later I thought maybe I made him nervous walking up to him like that. He was by himself. I really wanted to ask him what he was doing in Anaheim but never got the chance.

People are strange. I learned that many moons ago. Our baseball heroes are not all wonderful and personable.

45 minutes ago, stink eye said:

He was not appreciative of your obviously salacious come on to join you in the restroom for inappropriate behavior. 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I would have approached him and said "Thank you for that 2002 ALCS", and left it at that. If he snapped at me I would have simply walked away.

I was surprised one time to see Willie Stargell going to his car after a game at the Big A. It was really him, unmistakeable. This was sometime in the early 1990's. I said thank you for that great World Series in 1979. He seemed uncomfortable and muttered something so I left. Later I thought maybe I made him nervous walking up to him like that. He was by himself. I really wanted to ask him what he was doing in Anaheim but never got the chance.

People are strange. I learned that many moons ago. They're not all wonderful and personable.

Yeah I guess so. I wanted to tell him that—heck I would’ve bought him a beer, but he was completely unapproachable.

I met Gubi a couple weeks ago as I was leaving the stadium, and the guy was super friendly when I said “hey Gubi.” Smiled at me before I even said a word and asked me how I was going.

5 minutes ago, stink eye said:

I met Gubi a couple weeks ago as I was leaving the stadium, and the guy was super friendly when I said “hey Gubi.” Smiled at me before I even said a word and asked me how I was going.

Gubi is cool. Always says hello to the masses.