• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dead Celebrities That Don't Warrant Their Own Thread

St1ck

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother met david soul at a restaurant and asked for an autograph, cracking a joke in the process. it was rather harmless, or so he thought.

brother walked out and soul chased him down and got in his face, angry about what had just happened. my brother was afraid soul was going to hit him. 

23 hours ago, Tank said:

my brother met david soul at a restaurant and asked for an autograph, cracking a joke in the process. it was rather harmless, or so he thought.

brother walked out and soul chased him down and got in his face, angry about what had just happened. my brother was afraid soul was going to hit him. 

RIP Dick!!

-Tank’s brother 

21 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Didn’t Morgan from caddyshack. 

yep. RIP Lacy Underall.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/06/caddyshack-tron-star-cindy-morgan-dead-dies/

Cindy Morgan -- famous for her role in "Caddyshack" -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office confirmed the actress' passing in the area, but no further details about when she died or under what circumstances were immediately available. We've also confirmed her body is currently at a local funeral home there in Florida.

UPDATE: 

3:49 PM PST -- The Palm Beach Sheriff's Office tells TMZ ... Cindy's roommate called cops to their Lake Worth Beach home on Dec. 30, 2023 -- saying she returned home from a holiday trip, knocked on Cindy's door in their residence ... but got no response.

The roommate told officers she smelled a strong odor emanating from inside and called 911, noting the last she'd seen CM alive was on Dec. 19. Cops went in and found Cindy dead in her room ... with no foul play suspected. An investigation is underway.

3:22 PM PST -- A county rep confirms to TMZ that Cindy died of "natural causes."

• 3 weeks later...

ah man. he was great in the rocky movies, but was every bit as terrific in doing a comedy like happy glimore.

i believe he played for the oakland raiders for a little bit before getting into acting.