• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dead Celebrities That Don't Warrant Their Own Thread

St1ck

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Life by Keith Richards:

‘There was a rare moment, in late 1984, of Charlie throwing his drummer’s punch – a punch I’ve seen a couple of times and it’s lethal; it carries a lot of balance and timing. He has to be badly provoked. 

‘We were in Amsterdam for a meeting, Mick and I weren’t on great terms at the time but I said c’mon, let’s go out and I lent him the jacket I got married in. We got back to the hotel about five in the morning and Mick called up Charlie. I said “Don’t call him not at this hour.” But he did, and said, “Where’s my drummer?” About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

‘There was Charlie Watts, Savile Row suit, perfectly dressed…I could smell the cologne! I opened the door and he didn’t even look at me, he walked straight past me, got hold of Mick and said “Never call me your drummer again.”

Ron Burgundy Wow GIF

Comedian Fuquan Johnson, two others dead after overdose on fentanyl-laced coke

A batch of fentanyl-laced cocaine killed a comedian and two others, and left the ex-girlfriend of Darius Rucker in a Los Angeles hospital, a report said.

Fuquan Johnson, writer for "Comedy Parlour Live," died after overdosing at a Venice home Friday night, according to TMZ. Two other victims were pronounced dead at the scene, the outlet said.

Comedian Kate Quigley, who lives next door to the house and recently dated the Hootie & the Blowfish singer, was hospitalized in critical condition, according to the report.

The medical examiner will officially determine what killed Johnson, 42, and the other unnamed victims, but sources tell the outlet all four people were ingesting coke tainted with the super powerful opioid.

Fentanyl, a synthetic painkiller that is up 100 times more potent than heroin, has been a factor in the deaths of Prince, Mac Miller and Tom Petty.

In 2019, fentanyl was involved in more than two-thirds of all New York City drug overdoses, data showed. Social media users have been warning of tainted coke making the rounds in the city’s party scene this spring and summer.

Link

Comedian Fuquan Johnson, two others dead after overdose on fentanyl-laced coke: Report

On 9/4/2021 at 2:09 PM, St1ck said:

I just got a flashback of sitting on the end of my parents’ bed watching him do the weather on the Today Show. They ironically had the tv propped up on a tv tray.  The only other memory I have sitting in that spot was watching The Challenger blow up. 

On 9/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, Tank said:

Fentanyl must be an absolutely insane rush for people to continue to risk using it.

Those guys had no clue that shit was in the bag. Dealers cut coke with cheap fentanyl to save some cash and still be able to provide a buzz.

It’s probably not wise to put the responsibility of weighing a narcotic by the grain in the hands of some yotched out Uber driver. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I just got a flashback of sitting on the end of my parents’ bed watching him do the weather on the Today Show. They ironically had the tv propped up on a tv tray.  The only other memory I have sitting in that spot was watching The Challenger blow up. 

Probably watching it on a larger TV than what @Taylor has.