• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many home runs does Ohtani end up with?

E9KY_JWWUAM3fw1.jpeg

He just hit his 40th home run of the season. There are 40 games left to play.

Troy Glaus holds the Angels record with 47. Do you think Ohtani passes Glaus?

If yes, does he get to 50 or hit more?

If no, does he just fall short with maybe 46?

You'd think at this pace, he gets to at least 50 but I don't know if that's a guarantee. Him also pitching means there is double chance of getting hurt. His season is historical and he is winning the MVP either way.

36 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

He just hit his 40th home run of the season. There are 40 games left to play.

Troy Glaus holds the Angels record with 47. Do you think Ohtani passes Glaus?

If yes, does he get to 50 or hit more?

If no, does he just fall short with maybe 46?

You'd think at this pace, he gets to at least 50 but I don't know if that's a guarantee. Him also pitching means there is double chance of getting hurt. His season is historical and he is winning the MVP either way.

He’s on pace for 53, but I’ll go with 49.  

16 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

He's slowed down a lot, with only three since July 29. But that includes 13 games without any, and all three of those in the last eight.

With 40 games left, my guess would be 8, so 48. He'll break the Angels single season record by 1, but not quite reach 50.

AJ post... so he'll hit 74!

He hit a bad  mistake pitch  for 40. Otherwise he's been overpowered recently on high pitches and chasing low pitches. If he gets more mistake pitches then he will homer, but pitchers are very cautious now.

But his pitching is more of a priority. Homers get the attention, but an ace quality pitcher is more valuable. 

Getting at least 10 wins with few losses will cinch the MVP. Cy Young consideration if he really finishes strong on the mound. Not enough innings to win it probably but in the conversation.