• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Rich Waltz so far .......

2 hours ago, Gooch said:

This past week I saw that Daeon Sutton was broadcasting a girls 16 and under softball tournament on Bally sports. LMFO

Congratulations Daron on finding such a prestigous gig, I'm sure your daddy would be so proud of you !!!! (just kidden)

Please give up on broadcasting you talent less troll ! You never had the talent to follow in your dad's footsteps as a ballplayer and you will never make it as a broadcaster.

Pull the silver spoon out of your piehole and face the truth, you could not hold Victor Rojas's jock on your luckiest day !

And your contribution to society is?…

2 hours ago, Gooch said:

This past week I saw that Daeon Sutton was broadcasting a girls 16 and under softball tournament on Bally sports. LMFO

Congratulations Daron on finding such a prestigous gig, I'm sure your daddy would be so proud of you !!!! (just kidden)

Please give up on broadcasting you talent less troll ! You never had the talent to follow in your dad's footsteps as a ballplayer and you will never make it as a broadcaster.

Pull the silver spoon out of your piehole and face the truth, you could not hold Victor Rojas's jock on your luckiest day !

This post is in the running for dumbest of all time 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

This post is in the running for dumbest of all time 

We need a list of dumbest posts ever at this point. For me, the most recent ones are:

1. @JocStrapling insulting Trout’s wife, and being an all around piece of shit.

2. @Gooch

3. @Ron Mexico’s thread about Upton yesterday. Completely classless

4. I like @fan_since79, and I’m sorry to lump him with the above clowns—but the notion that Trout might have cancer is dumb. At least fs79 is classy, though.

4 minutes ago, failos said:

We need a list of dumbest posts ever at this point. For me, the most recent ones are:

2. @Gooch

4. I like @fan_since79, and I’m sorry to lump him with the above clowns—but the notion that Trout might have cancer is dumb. At least fs79 is classy, though.

FS79 is just really passionate to a fault. In no way is he a troll like the others you listed. 

1 hour ago, failos said:

2. @Gooch

It's been a good week here at Angelswin.

3 hours ago, failos said:

2. @Gooch

No way you can lump fs79 with those other guys.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:55 AM, Taylor said:

Her rebellious-teen phase will involve fearmongering about CRT and intentionally writing with bad grammar and spelling.

personally, i hope she sees how racist it is to capitalize her sentences. ending racism begins with me and you.

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

Sutton has been continuous employed as a broadcaster once he graduated from Auburn back in 1992. It is what he likes doing and continues to find work. That is actually a definition of success in life. 

Wow he found work already?