• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Packy Naughton called up, Chris Rodriguez optioned, Anthony Rendon placed on 60-day IL

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

The future begins now.

By definition the future never begins.

But aside from my own personal issues with pedantry: I agree, it's good to see the elements of the future Angels coming together. It's been a while since we've had so many young players on the fringes of the team, players with genuinely high ceilings too. Fun times. Good luck to Packy and the rest. 

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

But aside from my own personal issues with pedantry: I agree, it's good to see the elements of the future Angels coming together. It's been a while since we've had so many young players on the fringes of the team, players with genuinely high ceilings too. Fun times. Good luck to Packy and the rest. 

Well, I was being sarcastic as I see Packy as more of a fringe prospect, maybe a back-end/emergency starter. But yeah, enjoying seeing all the young guys come up. More to come.

24 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

We already have 15 pitchers on the roster right now so Packy won't be replacing our 5th outfielder. We would be moving a pitcher down or to the IL. Cobb to the IL Retro?

The rules permit up to 5 taxi squad players this year on road trips so that is also a possibility but doesn't make a lot of sense.

2 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

By definition the past never ends until it is forgotten?