• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If the Halos lose...

They will have to play at a 106 win pace ROS to win 90 games.

Does anybody actually believe this team will make the playoffs?

To win 81 games the team would have to play at a 91 win pace ROS.

This is increasingly looking like a team that will end up with 75-79 wins in 2013.

Pathetic.

Time to kick this team in the Butt.  Anyone got Walter Matthau's number?  At least then we might be able to make the Yankees cry.

P.S. - Yes, numbskull, before you post it, I know Matthau is dead.  He'd still make a better on-field manager at this point though.

OK, I'm on board (finally) - this team is NOT making the playoffs. Unfortunately, though, I think they'll get hot sometime in August, maybe even be the best team in baseball the last two months, and finish with 80-85 wins, thereby ruining their chances at a good draft pick.

I've given up all hope on this team, it's just not going to happen this year. On the bright side, we're in line for the number six pick in next years draft. I hope we just tank and get a top 5 pick in the draft & put Albert on the DL to get him right for next season. 

Time to kick this team in the Butt.  Anyone got Walter Matthau's number?  At least then we might be able to make the Yankees cry.

P.S. - Yes, numbskull, before you post it, I know Matthau is dead.  He'd still make a better on-field manager at this point though.

He has an old-time phone number. It is D-E-E-P 6. Same as the Angels' season.