• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can you fix stuff?

I replaced the valve stems in my shower today.  Six trips to Ace Hardware later... it was all done. 

Most of my attempts at fixing things go like it did today.  It takes me five times longer than it should...

8 hours ago, True Grich said:

I replaced the valve stems in my shower today.  Six trips to Ace Hardware later... it was all done. 

Most of my attempts at fixing things go like it did today.  It takes me five times longer than it should...

I’ve had to replace several of those posi-temp cartridges in the shower and they can be a pain in the butt to remove the old ones. Even with the designated puller 

Just now, failos said:

Is anyone else bothered by how secretive @Lou is? He’s always a maybe for events, and the only things we really know about him are his Hispanic heritage, his alma mater, and that’s it. Oh and he was 5’8” in 8th grade. Who is this guy?

I'm me.

Dummy. 

I don’t do any of it.  I don’t really have the desire to do it.  When I bought this house, which is now almost 25 years old, it had two master bedrooms, which was needed because my brother and his wife were moving in.  My brother is a carpenter for Disney so he can fix most things around the house.  I have a gardener because I am not going to spend my day off working in the yard, it doesn’t appeal to me and can afford to let someone else do it.  Mainly what it comes down to is I value my time more than my money, so if I need dry wall done, or right now we are having the bath room tile replaced, I will hire someone.  I am sure I could do the tile, but do I want to take 4-5 days off to do it?  Do I want to run the old shit to the dump?  No and no.  If I need electrical done, then my wife’s nephew comes over, does it, and I pay him more than he would get for similar work at his job.  He could use the money, I could use some electrical done.  Pretty simple.  Stuff like hanging a TV yea, my brother and I will do it.  Stuff like getting the back yard ready for a wedding, yea, I will help do that.  But for the most part, I’d rather not.  

8 hours ago, failos said:

Who is this guy?

He's practically an open book. 

His birthday is April 11.

He likes to watch cricket.  He watches a lot of TV, but he doesn't watch shows about zombies or vampires.  Doesn't watch science fiction either.

He likes Del Taco fries with his INO burger.

He calls people out for posting dumb stuff.

We know a hell of a lot more about Lou than most people in here.

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

He's practically an open book. 

His birthday is April 11.

He likes to watch cricket.  He watches a lot of TV, but he doesn't watch shows about zombies or vampires.  Doesn't watch science fiction either.

He likes Del Taco fries with his INO burger.

He calls people out for posting dumb stuff.

We know a hell of a lot more about Lou than most people in here.

Stalker