• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (6/3/2021) Gosselin leading off, Upton 4th

26 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Did you guys see Keynan Middleton's antics toward the crowd after he got a third out last inning?

What a dick! 

He’s just another nobody BP arm from the Angels farm system. 99% of the crowd there tonight had no idea who he is. He probably thinks he’s famous which is sad. 

Really just don’t understand this team. There is absolutely zero leadership. Is Trout back with the team yet? Or still gone? Which player fires them up when they’re down? What is Maddon doing besides having them skip pre-game fielding practice to “stop thinking about it”? Does Perry think the worst pitching staff in the Majors will turn it around and become 26th? We are last in ERA and WHIP. 3rd to last in BB. 4th to last in HR. Why have Canning, Quintana, Heaney, Bundy, Mayers, Iglesias, and Claudio all regressed so badly? Seriously this team has so many problems and night to night very little changes. They are very much on track to finish 4th in the Division with 3 legitimate All Stars in the lineup and another that most likely will finish with a decent stat line. It just boggles my mind that they trot this team and staff out every night and then try to trick fans into thinking “These guys are working really hard” or “The stuff was there.”  This is a historically bad group of pitchers and Perry is doing nothing about it. 

30 minutes ago, ThisismineScios said:

Really just don’t understand this team. There is absolutely zero leadership. Is Trout back with the team yet? Or still gone? Which player fires them up when they’re down? What is Maddon doing besides having them skip pre-game fielding practice to “stop thinking about it”? Does Perry think the worst pitching staff in the Majors will turn it around and become 26th? We are last in ERA and WHIP. 3rd to last in BB. 4th to last in HR. Why have Canning, Quintana, Heaney, Bundy, Mayers, Iglesias, and Claudio all regressed so badly? Seriously this team has so many problems and night to night very little changes. They are very much on track to finish 4th in the Division with 3 legitimate All Stars in the lineup and another that most likely will finish with a decent stat line. It just boggles my mind that they trot this team and staff out every night and then try to trick fans into thinking “These guys are working really hard” or “The stuff was there.”  This is a historically bad group of pitchers and Perry is doing nothing about it. 

Regression of pitcher=Loss of Callaway????

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

It's absolutely pathetic that pitchers can't even go 5 innings. Not just tonight, but most games.

Agree, what the hell.

On top of it, don't we have a six man rotation.

What's the reason these guys are struggling to go five innings. I just don't get it. 

Where is the sense of urgency. Something has to change here, fast. They need to figure this out. 

The pitching seems to be getting worse, each year. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Did you guys see Keynan Middleton's antics toward the crowd after he got a third out last inning?

What a dick! 

We’re getting dunked on by that clown too? My goodness. We should throw at someone tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

What a dick! 

I saw the dude didn't get a reaction from the crowd and he clearly wants one.  Oh well, I'm sure that .132 BaBip he is sporting along with that weak as shit K/9 rate will carry over/serve him well

7 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Canning struggled tonight. Might be time to blame the so-called hitters ballpark that is Angels Stadium, a ballpark that has always been considered a pitchers ballpark. Good luck trying to argue against the nature of science. 

LOL...  So much butthurt. 

Split W L W-L% ERA G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP BK WP BF WHIP SO9 SO/W
Home 3 2 .600 6.52 5 4 0 0 0 0 19.1 21 14 14 5 11 0 19 0 0 1 88 1.655 8.8 1.73
Away 1 2 .333 5.25 5 5 0 0 0 0 24.0 24 15 14 6 9 0 31 0 0 1 103 1.375 11.6 3.44

Park Factors: (Over 100 favors batters, under 100 favors pitchers.)
    Multi-year: Batting - 106, Pitching - 107
    One-year: Batting - 107, Pitching - 109

https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor Overall

https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor/_/sort/HRFactor  HR factor

People who don't understand the "nature of science" or willingly ignore it, shouldn't speak about matters above their mental capacities.

Dipoto built a better team with less money.  Servais has his team playing better with lesser talent.  It's not complicated.  The Angels are poorly constructed and poorly managed resulting in their consistently poor performance. I have no confidence in Minasian or Maddon turning this multimillion dollar shit show around. 

8 hours ago, ThisismineScios said:

This season is over. Perry getting ready for fire sale. Bundy, Heaney and Cobb need to pitch well for themselves and halos. Money on the line for them next year and prospects for halos. 

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

LOL...  So much butthurt. 

Split W L W-L% ERA G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP BK WP BF WHIP SO9 SO/W
Home 3 2 .600 6.52 5 4 0 0 0 0 19.1 21 14 14 5 11 0 19 0 0 1 88 1.655 8.8 1.73
Away 1 2 .333 5.25 5 5 0 0 0 0 24.0 24 15 14 6 9 0 31 0 0 1 103 1.375 11.6 3.44

Park Factors: (Over 100 favors batters, under 100 favors pitchers.)
    Multi-year: Batting - 106, Pitching - 107
    One-year: Batting - 107, Pitching - 109

https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor Overall

https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor/_/sort/HRFactor  HR factor

People who don't understand the "nature of science" or willingly ignore it, shouldn't speak about matters above their mental capacities.

bitch slap GIF

10 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

The Angels have an uncanny ability this season to buttercup its fanbase after short glimpses of success. 

The lineup just shuts down at times, forgets how to field (MLB's worst defense) or pitch with any conviction on the mound. There's barely a pulse of emotion on this squad. 

I remember the fire and determination of guys like Erstad, Salmon, Spiezio, Eckstein, Percival, and all the rest from that glorious year of 2002. There's nobody on this team with a fraction of that winning spirit. Heck, I sometimes wonder if some of our players even have a pulse when they take the field. Going through the motions and collecting their millions. Fans, do the wave and pound down those $14 beers! Fourth place is ours and nobody can take it from us! Arte, buy another over-the-hill free agent please!

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I remember the fire and determination of guys like Erstad, Salmon, Spiezio, Eckstein, Percival, and all the rest from that glorious year of 2002. There's nobody on this team with a fraction of that winning spirit. Heck, I sometimes wonder if some of our players even have a pulse when they take the field. Going through the motions and collecting their millions. Fans, do the wave and pound down those $14 beers! Fourth place is ours and nobody can take it from us! Arte, buy another over-the-hill free agent please!

Matt Harvey comeback 🤣

37 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Don’t forget the great Brad Fullmer

image.jpeg