• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We are the Most Physically Fit Fans in Baseball

You know I think the turning point for us came when we had that closed door meeting and @Tank flipped over the buffet table. Never mind that @Taylor tried to eat the meatballs off the floor.

We came together as a team once @Inside Pitch showed us how to maximize our exercise routine by looking at our Wins Above Dessert (WAD).

@Chuckster70 went the extra mile when he went international and signed @WicketMaiden@Dochalo kept us focused on the prize and convinced @Stradling to stop pushing those INO fries on us like some sort of back alley drug dealer.

@Dtwncbad made that inspirational speech about the benefits of chick peas and @Redondo found found a great documentary on Bruce Jenner's Olympic training methods for us to watch.

Looking back, it's a good thing we didn't pay any attention to @Angelsjunky or @Second Base 's predictions. 

Once we DFA'd Clod, there was no stopping us.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the awards ceremony even though @Lou is a "maybe."

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

If the Angels fans are the fittest.  Then America is really really fat.

I've been watching a couple of innings from various games around the majors. 

Your statement is correct.

@Blarg I didn't mention you because I wanted to wait till you passed through waivers to keep your name off Dipoto's radar.

Good luck in Salt Lake City. We'll see you back with the big club after you conquer your pork belly addiction.

Edited by True Grich

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

You know I think the turning point for us came when we had that closed door meeting and @Tank flipped over the buffet table. Never mind that @Taylor tried to eat the meatballs off the floor.

We came together as a team once @Inside Pitch showed us how to maximize our exercise routine by looking at our Wins Above Dessert (WAD).

@Chuckster70 went the extra mile when he went international and signed @WicketMaiden@Dochalo kept us focused on the prize and convinced @Stradling to stop pushing those INO fries on us like some sort of back alley drug dealer.

@Dtwncbad made that inspirational speech about the benefits of chick peas and @Redondo found found a great documentary on Bruce Jenner's Olympic training methods for us to watch.

Looking back, it's a good thing we didn't pay any attention to @Angelsjunky or @Second Base 's predictions. 

Once we DFA'd Clod, there was no stopping us.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the awards ceremony even though @Lou is a "maybe."

Ha ha, funny stuff. Thinking I should change my username to Baldoquin now. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You have to send your writing to your editor or else your editor can't edit for you.

You were unreachable because you were sitting on a toilet in Hawaii.

Just you wait, True Grich. This team is about to turn it around and go 91-71, like I predicted. Yes, that means 71-44 the rest of the way.

Highlights from the future:

*Adell gets called up in the next few weeks and hits 25 HR over the 95 games.

*Trout comes back early and utterly kills it, finishing with 8 WAR despite playing in only 120 games.

*Anthony Rendon goes into Beast Mode for the rest of the season.

*Shohei remains healthy and finishes with 42 HR and an ERA of 2.71, winning the AL MVP.

*Brandon Marsh becomes the leadoff man we've been waiting for, hitting .290/.370/.450 in the second half.

*The pitching and defense gels in an orgiastic blend.

*Thaiss gets called up and the catching corps becomes Thaisstasstic!

*Maddon attains the seventh circle of nirvana, ushering the Angels into a new Golden Age.