• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why aren’t these forfeits?

Hubs

Just now, Second Base said:

Interesting twist. 

If I worked somewhere else and were asked to deny Jesus every day to work there, that would be a violation of my rights. 

We're not saying the MLB should terminate the contracts of people who don't get vaccinated. They just can't play. They'll still get paid, but they won't be able to put any of their teammates or opponents at unecessary risk.

14 minutes ago, Second Base said:

If your private company required you to undergo something that directly infringed upon your rights, such as swearing your allegiance to Jesus Christ every morning, would you be cool with it? 

Never mind, I forgot. You bat from the left side of the plate. You aren't gainfully employed. Ok IF you were employed.....(copy and paste). 

Pretty sure one cannot work at Disneyland with a face tattoo, so yea organizations have the right to articulate requirements to work there. People then have the option to voluntarily adhere or maintain their freedoms and not work there. 

5 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

Pretty sure one cannot work at Disneyland with a face tattoo, so yea organizations have the right to articulate requirements to work there. People then have the option to voluntarily adhere or maintain their freedoms and not work there. 

Just have to get the Union to agree to it.

It's weird how my employer infringes on my right to free speech to call my boss a jerk and express myself through nudity and my right to carry a gun on their premises. They also violate my freedom of religion by making me work on the Friday past sundown. How is any of that legal? Forget the fact that mandating vaccinations effects public health.

1 minute ago, eaterfan said:

It's weird how my employer infringes on my right to free speech to call my boss a jerk and express myself through nudity and my right to carry a gun on their premises. They also violate my freedom of religion by making me work on the Friday past sundown. How is any of that legal? Forget the fact that mandating vaccinations effects public health.

Affects

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If I worked somewhere else and were asked to deny Jesus every day to work there, that would be a violation of my rights. 

We're not saying the MLB should terminate the contracts of people who don't get vaccinated. They just can't play. They'll still get paid, but they won't be able to put any of their teammates or opponents at unecessary risk.

So you believe men should not be allowed to work unless he agrees to an elective procedure with no long term studies. 

And you justifying that, is a major problem. 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It was what, last night SB asked me "What happened to me?" or some shit because I used to talk baseball and now I don't, apparently? 

The lack of self-awareness though.

you used to offer valuable insight