• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Fans Vandalized My Car in Yorba Linda

I went to pick up some Angels gear on Sunday at Dick’s Sporting Goods and saw some Shitty ass Doyers fans (and Clippers fans). By the time I got back to my car my fabric hood was covered in some grey paint. I know it was them because I could hear them laughing and mentioning Colorado while I was inside (my car has CO plates).

For reference, I have a small Angels logo decal on my passenger window and an Angels Baseball license plate frame.

fuck that fanbase motherfuckers 

2 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

I went to pick up some Angels gear on Sunday at Dick’s Sporting Goods and saw some Shitty ass Doyers fans (and Clippers fans). By the time I got back to my car my fabric hood was covered in some grey paint. I know it was them because I could hear them laughing and mentioning Colorado while I was inside (my car has CO plates).

For reference, I have a small Angels logo decal on my passenger window and an Angels Baseball license plate frame.

double-fuck those fucking fuckholes!!!

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You should consider running them over. 

I’d need a bigger car to run their fat asses over

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

Perhaps they just hate Colorado.

Nah...nobody hates Colorado. Funny I had my angels stuff on my car while living in CO and nobody ever touched my car, but here in Angels Country it gets vandalized.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Check to see what security cameras are in the area and nail the a-holes.

Wish I had the time for that. The employees at Dick’s were incompetent enough with my order.

edit: I should probably consider a dash/rear cam though 

Edited by Φαήλος

22 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Did you move to Colorado and move back to California?

Sucks what happened to your car.

Just now, Taylor said:

My wife and I did the same thing. Moved to CO for two years, then moved back to CA.

Nice, where in CO? I was in Boulder from 2018-20 and liked it a lot—but got screwed over by my former employer and found a better paying/remote job and decided to come back home to CA. Why did you move back?

1 minute ago, Φαήλος said:

Nice, where in CO? I was in Boulder from 2018-20 and liked it a lot—but got screwed over by my former employer and found a better paying/remote job and decided to come back home to CA. Why did you move back?

We lived in Colorado Springs from 2015 to 2017. We moved back for several reasons, including family still being in CA.

1 hour ago, Φαήλος said:

You have photo proof? This entire story sounds made up.