• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Fans Vandalized My Car in Yorba Linda

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I think today is the day @failos heads back to the Lazy Dog in Corona to continue stalking a waitress that won't give him the time of day.

Fortunately, @Stradling will be our on the scene reporter for this car crash.

We might need  GDT.

If today is the day then he’s on his own.  Today I spend the day with someone from corporate, taking them around to stores. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Why later? You too busy right now? 

Don't just come in here all willy-nilly and say you have an update and then leave. 

If this isn't entertaining I'm blocking you.

I was busy at the moment giving a presentation to my company on continuous integration in software development. Next time I should make AW my priority.

35 minutes ago, Redondo said:

@failos

Had the same thing happen to my garage door. My door ended up with a black stripe down the middle. I had a garage door company do it. They used the wrong kind of lube. 

Had to clean and paint the door. 

Also clean chain and use proper lube.

Yeah I’m pretty pissed man. I hate when people don’t do their work properly…that’s why I usually end up fixing things myself.