• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Fans Vandalized My Car in Yorba Linda

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well the Dodgers are playing Colorado right now.  

I know Rockies fans loathe the Dodgers, but Dodgers fans don’t think twice about the Rockies. Still though, they’re irrational blockheads. Anyways this happened on Sunday (the day I asked for the Angels Zoom backgrounds here)

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Someone vandalized your car and you didn't take photos in case you needed to make an insurance claim? 

My first instincts were to clean it off, not make an insurance claim and increase my premiums or satiate your paranoia. I’d have made a claim if the paint been thrown on the body of the car. Now kindly fuck off. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

My first instincts were to clean it off, not make an insurance claim and increase my premiums or satiate your paranoia. I’d have made a claim if the paint been thrown on the body of the car. Now kindly fuck off. Thanks.

Comp claims don't increase your premium.  Your first instinct should be to document evidence. Not hard to do now for the last 15 years with high quality cameras included on our cellphones. I'm about 99% sure this story is made up. 

17 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Comp claims don't increase your premium.  Your first instinct should be to document evidence. Not hard to do now for the last 15 years with high quality cameras included on our cellphones. I'm about 99% sure this story is made up. 

Ok pal

14 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Reported

Your story sounds completely logical. I've often heard about random dudes hanging out in Dick’s parking lots with cans of paint just waiting for a car to show up with a baseball team's sticker they don't follow. Fortunately they stayed around to carry on conversations loud enough with each other so you know about their motive. 

Edited by st1ckboy

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Your story sounds completely logical. I've often heard about random dudes hanging out in Dick’s parking lots with cans of paint just waiting for a car to show up with a baseball team's sticker they don't follow. Fortunately they stayed around to carry on conversations loud enough with each other so you know about their motive. 

Like I said, I was able to remove the paint from my soft top (fabric). So shut the fuck up and go audit some insurance claim, paper pusher

5 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Like I said, I was able to remove the paint from my soft top (fabric). So shut the fuck up and go audit some insurance claim, paper pusher

Fortunately no one was hurt. Thank you for sharing your story. I now know to always check my surroundings whenever I visit a Dick’s in a place like Yorba Linda for rabid paint can strapped hooligans. 

20 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I dunno, if he were making it up I feel like he would have claimed they broke his window or tail light, and then posted a photo of some random broken window/tail light to "confirm." Saying they tossed some paint on the fabric hood is kind of a random thing to make up.

Or maybe that's exactly what he wants me to think. 

13 minutes ago, cals said:

I would vandalize the next Latino owned vehicle you see.  Look for chain steering wheels.  1982 brown Datsuns are also a dead giveaway.  Best way to tell is if there is a memorial for a dead cholo in the back window.  That cholo probably was killed after pouring paint on a middle eastern dudes car.  They typically don’t understand jihad.

I have a cross around my rearview mirror, so nobody would think about jihad

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Edited by Φαήλος

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Really? Then why wasn’t Jesus brown and hairy?

Maybe he was. But most indigenous Middle Eastern (Levantine) people are olive/light skinned. I bet you have more back hair than I do (I don’t have back hair actually lol).

Edited by Φαήλος