• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Fans Vandalized My Car in Yorba Linda

13 hours ago, Φαήλος said:

I went to pick up some Angels gear on Sunday at Dick’s Sporting Goods and saw some Shitty ass Doyers fans (and Clippers fans).

I'm calling bullshit on this story, we all know there are no Clippers fans.  

8 minutes ago, well_red said:

I'm calling bullshit on this story, we all know there are no Clippers fans.  

I know a few Clippers fans. Strangely enough every single one of them also like to hang out in sporting good store parking lots with paint cans. 

42 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I know a few Clippers fans. Strangely enough every single one of them also like to hang out in sporting good store parking lots with paint cans. 

Wasn’t spray paint you horse’s ass. It was the squeezable kind which was why I was able to remove it so quickly/easily. Felt like something a child would do.

18 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Wasn’t spray paint you horse’s ass. It was the squeezable kind which was why I was able to remove it so quickly/easily. Felt like something a child would do.

I said paint cans not spray paint. To be fair when you made up this story last night you never specified what kind of paint these vandalist used. 

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I said paint cans not spray paint. To be fair when you made up this story last night you never specified what kind of paint these vandalist used. 

Is a vandalist someone who follows the teachings of the infamous Art Vandelay?

30 minutes ago, Hot Damn! said:

Total bummer to hear about your soft top Miata getting vandalized by thugs at the Dicks in Yorba Linda with the crayola bathtub paint. Stay safe my friend. 

Wtf? How do you know the make/model of my car?

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

Holy smokes, @Hot Damn! is alive! 

what’s up, man?

He can't talk right now. He's on the run from the cops. I can't tell you why but if you go through his past comments you can read about his love of hanging out in parking lots, and that he loathes the state of Colorado.  

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He can't talk right now. He's on the run from the cops. I can't tell you why but if you go through his past comments you can read about his love of hanging out in parking lots, and that he loathes the state of Colorado.  

Wow, what a Dick.

I think I’ll do some painting this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Dude he’s definitely suspect #1! I never shared any info about my car in this thread other than the soft top

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what’s the consensus ? Did failos make this shit up ? Is there a gang of roving Doyer hoodlums stalking Yorba Linda ? 

I most definitely did not make this up. I usually troll but this time I’m telling the truth. I swear on Trout’s life.