• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

As I assume most of you are virgins, I can understand why you think this is a black and white thing.  Those of us who have actually talked to women know there are many shades of gray.  Hell most romance movies involve behavior that you fellas would throw the protagonist in prison for.

You’re not as funny as you think you are. Yes romance movies are a bad example but you don’t know how guys really treat women, as you are older and not as young and as handsome as me. 

On 2/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, yk9001 said:

So what you're saying is the main problem isn't men in baseball harassing the everlovin' shit out of women just trying to do their job.

The problem is the mass conspiracy to oust good people like Mickey Calloway and Jared Portner.  YOU NAILED IT!!!!

Nailed It' Baking Show on Netflix | Tasting Table

But what if it's a simple case of Callaway wanting to nail several women and they didn't want to be nailed?