• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

26 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

In Calolfornia, if you are fishing or on the way to fishing, a fishing license legally allows you to carry a firearm.

That’s true. Thankfully we only have black bears and they aren’t the same threat that grizzly’s pose. Mountain Lions are probably more likely to attack you 

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s true. Thankfully we only have black bears and they aren’t the same threat that grizzly’s pose. Mountain Lions are probably more likely to attack you 

We have a few mountain lions near where I hike, my friend had an encounter, but they only hunt the four legged game.  

Also, some environmental politician nutjob is wanting to reintroduce grizzly's and wolves back in Calolfornia.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m curious why someone took a picture of these feet? I assume it’s for some fetish stuff 

It’s a girl thing. We have jr. high girls that do this for fun. Continues into high school and beyond from what I’ve seen.

I’m also sure there are some guys into fetishes who like it, too.