• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

6 hours ago, Tank said:

alright, who used to rock one of these?

66858187_2348241692131162_4686466570191372288_n.jpg

Ha, count me in. 

I had the box with all the 8 tracks behind my seat and had it memorized. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Robin Trower, Humble Pie, Jimi Hendrix and many more.

Cut in some 6"x 9" speakers in the back window and speakers in the doors and my car would sound really good.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Ha, count me in. 

I had the box with all the 8 tracks behind my seat and had it memorized. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Robin Trower, Humble Pie, Jimi Hendrix and many more.

Cut in some 6"x 9" speakers in the back window and speakers in the doors and my car would sound really good.

Mine was in-dash.

20 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Yep that's how it was.

Later I had a truck and it was in the glove box.

They had to do quite a bit of cutting to make it fit. My car was a 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring, and the stock radio was a proprietary Chrysler design with the volume and tuning knobs both on the same side, as opposed to on opposite ends like most radios of the time. This is what my car looked like (without the black top - it was solid red).

Image result for 1973 plymouth satellite sebring dash