• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don't Wear a Paper Bag at Angel Stadium

I don't get why people do this, especially for a team that has an ownership who is TRYING to win. 

It's one thing if you're Loria and the Marlins who basically traded everybody away. But Arte and Jerry have tried putting together a good team and it hasn't worked. Yeah, the season sucks but getting pissed at ownership in that manner seems foolish to me. 

I don't get why people do this, especially for a team that has an ownership who is TRYING to win. 

It's one thing if you're Loria and the Marlins who basically traded everybody away. But Arte and Jerry have tried putting together a good team and it hasn't worked. Yeah, the season sucks but getting pissed at ownership in that manner seems foolish to me. 

That is another good point.

IMO Arte has tried and failed.  That is five levels above the truly odious owners like Loria and Jackie Autry.

Ultimate showing of displeasure is just to not show up.

That is what the Baltimore fans do to show their displeasure in Peter Angelos. However, Angelos couldn't care less because in order to punish the owner, they still buy tickets to the game, watch 3 innings, and then go protest out front. If I were Angelos, I would not change my ways either.

The paper bag is not a new form of stating your displeasure with a particular sporting franchise.

This is all about PR on the Angels part.  They just can't have it seem like fans are displeased with the product they are putting on the field.

Moves like these are truly making me less and less avid of a fan of this franchise.

Hey Angels, you want to fix the paper bag fans?  How about doing something about it on the field, not through security in the stands.

Or were you just taking the paper bag off the fan so that you could use it to clean up the huge steaming pile of crap this team is leaving on the field nightly?