• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NY Giants

NJHalo

• 4 weeks later...

I can't even handle this team anymore, it's like Angels baseball football style. The sad thing is that I still feel like we have a chance knowing we're only 2 games back. I love Coughlin as much as the next guy but maybe it's time for him to go, hopefully by retirement at season's end. I feel like a change in offense would be a huge boost for this team.

Holy Schnikes!  Break-up the G-Men; on our way to 10-6!

Probably not, but keep hope alive.  How about this Peyton Hillis?!  Will be a nice 1-2 punch when Big Jake comes back next week!

I don't know what's going-on with Eli and his receivers this season; seems Eli is in a fog, and the catchers aren't really fighting to make plays.  Maybe they're all just done playing for Tom...

I'll still be watching and suffering.

I had to listen to both my Dad and a guy I work with whine for six straight weeks, acting like 0-6 was the biggest tragedy ever and that 0-16 was a formality. Now these dudes are gonna end up moonwalking into the playoffs due to the gross incompetence of the MAC Conference of the NFL.