• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NY Giants

NJHalo

Just when I think football season is over for the Giants, they pull me back in.

Keep it going G-men!

I would call it a successful season if we can sneak into the playoffs. Not going far, but to come back from 0-6........

Fortunately for us, the Giants don't know how to keep a hold of the ball and have had more turnovers than any other team in the NFL.

I'm just glad we shut up JPP.  Guy couldn't keep his mouth shut during the week (or ever) and then came out in the game and I think had one tackle.  Great game JPP.

Edited by Chimi

JPP wins the Justin Tuck award for being the invisible man when it came to game time. I don't remember his name being mentioned.

Romo showed a lot of poise, and played a great game.

Would have been nice to win and make this division race more interesting.

Turnovers cost us both games vs Cowboys

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Season over

During Washington's final drive, at least one official signaled a first down and the chains were moved. Thinking it was first down, RG3 threw a long pass downfield that was incomplete.

Unfortunately, it was really 3rd down and 1 and with the incomplete pass it became 4th down. Washington had to go for it and NY intercepted. Game over.

I think I got that right.

from the Washington Post:

Shanahan said he was told by an official after the Redskins’ second-down play that they had gained a first down. A set of chains also were moved as if the Redskins had a first down.

“I told him I wanted a measurement because I knew it was close,” Shanahan said. “It was inches. And he said, ‘No, it’s a first down.’ And he moved the chains. And then after I saw it was fourth down, I asked him, ‘You already told me it was first down.’ . . . So it was quite disappointing.”

Referee Jeff Triplette told a pool reporter: “I feel like we signaled third down. The stakes just got moved incorrectly.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins-vs-giants-washington-lets-an-early-lead-and-late-chances-slip-away-in-24-17-loss/2013/12/01/d10217ae-5ab8-11e3-bf7e-f567ee61ae21_story.html

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...