• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NY Giants

NJHalo

• 4 weeks later...

We just re-signed Cruz to a long deal, right?!  Things are looking good...

* Eli's the man (continuing to overachieve, while looking like a band-geek), but I would prefer Simms on that rock wall.

Notice all the white powder under LT's nose on that wall?

• 1 month later...

Now that I've had time to cool down I feel better. We can't possible play football as bad as we did for the first 2 1/2 quarters like ever again and we still ALMOST won if Scott would have caught that pass we'd have had it. Cowboys suck because they should have buried us so deep in the first half that we'd have had no chance at even cutting it to a single digit lead. I'm kind of nervous for next week facing a hot Denver team but after that we can probably go on a nice run and maybe even pull off the Denver upset if we're lucky. I'm still really mad about the loss, but it could've been worse considering how we played. Our D looked decent besides the MLB but that's nothing new. Our offense seemed good enough with Cruz, Nicks, Randle and Meyers all making some nice plays.

Trent Dilfer and Dan Marino think judging a QB by his Superbowl rings is silly

Rings? I agree. Anyone can come along for a free ride.

Eli has 2 Super Bowl MVP awards to go with his rings.

As far as stats go, they mean nothing. Eli threw for 450 yards last night to go with 4 TDs. That puts him on pace for 7,200 yards and 64 TD passes.