• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

mmc

Just now, Blarg said:

I didn't care one way or another and when the house holds up Trumps appiontment I will have the same intrest in it. The only satisfaction I would get is if Trump nominates a moderate that leans left and the Democrats try and defame that person, in essence sacrificing one of their own to prove a point. 

The house can't hold up a judge nomination. 

2 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I'd be fine with Trump nominating a moderate, even if it exposed the Dems' hypocrisy, but no way he actually does that. 

He has several moderates on his list including several women judges. Extra juicy would the democrats tearing a woman to shreds in a public forum during this election cycle. The perfect optics to describe their party. 

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

There will be no nomination until 2021. Sen. Murkowski has already announced she won't vote to confirm anyone until then, and I imagine there are a few more RINO's who will join her. They just won't have the votes to confirm anyone right now.

Don't worry. There's still a good chance you'll get your 6-3 majority, and sexual harassment will become legal again.

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

The incumbents retain their post until January, no?

Yes. Want to know what is even shittier? One of the yes votes would be from McSally of Arizona, who looks to be in line for a second straight Senate race loss. So she could lose twice and would still get a vote for a Supreme Court Justice.

4 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Jan 3 yes, but I'm guessing she is saying she will only confirm if Trump wins re-election. That's just what I interpret it to be.

I like how we're all just assuming the majority of Republicans in the Senate will prove they have zero integrity by not holding up the confirmation in an election year. Because that's how nefarious they've become.

Blarg is right.  RBG should have stepped away on her own.  Obama should have rammed Garland down McConnells fucking throat with a recess appointment.  The Democrats are pathetic and weak and that’s why we have this situation.  Enough of the bullshit.  Accept the situation.  

now we’re at the mercy of Susan Collins or whatever.  Great and viable system ! 

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

I like how we're all just assuming the majority of Republicans in the Senate will prove they have zero integrity by not holding up the confirmation in an election year. Because that's how nefarious they've become.

What?

You're spinning yourself dizzy. There is no need to hold up anything if a qualified candidate is chosen. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Blarg is right.  RBG should have stepped away on her own.  Obama should have rammed Garland down McConnells fucking throat with a recess appointment.  The Democrats are pathetic and weak and that’s why we have this situation.  Enough of the bullshit.  Accept the situation.  

now we’re at the mercy of Susan Collins or whatever.  Great and viable system ! 

Yep, Obama was a weak ass no spine piece of shit. I fucking hated his ass. It felt like McConnell was the President.