• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

mmc

It doesn’t matter if you know these fools as I have no clue who they are. They are blue check marks on a Twitter that have many followers and they’re threatening violence. Why is that their go to for when they are upset?

Edited by Jason

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

It doesn’t matter if you know these fools as I have no clue who they are. They are blue check marks on a Twitter that have many followers and they’re threatening violence. Why is that their go to for when they are upset?

Blue check marks!? That shit is serious.  I've said it 1,000 times and I'm guessing I'll have to say it 1,000 more times. Get off Twitter. 

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Blue check marks!? That shit is serious.  I've said it 1,000 times and I'm guessing I'll have to say it 1,000 more times. Get off Twitter. 

It is serious because we are already dealing with all kinds of riots with looting and burning of cities. It’s extremely irresponsible to add fuel to the fire 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Should Republicans push through a nominee then Dems should play their game once they do get in power. 

Add two new supreme court spots, make PR and DC states, split California in two creating a couple more senators.

I... don't think democrats can just sort of do those things at their whim.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

The talking point is already out there. They need to confirm a judge in case it's a contested election. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

There is a real chance (99.99%) that the election will be contested so how does that work with an 8 person SCOTUS? That’s a constitutional crisis in the making